|Date Posted:||Mar 27, 2019||Closing Date:||Jun 9, 2022|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||May 9, 2022|
|Location:||Berkshire (Bracknell )||Salary/Rate:||£220-270 per shift|
Groundwork Foreman - Bracknell, Berkshire
Avolon are looking for a experienced groundworks foreman for a new build housing project in Bracknell, Berkshire.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background working on residential projects and have proven experience running your own site in the past.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of your own site reporting to senior site managers and your contracts manager only.
• Allocating duties to site operatives
• Managing health and safety on site including providing inductions
• Maintaining daily records of site activities and liaise with the Site Manager to produce information for progress reports
• Ensure all site workers are wearing appropriate PPE at all times
• Involvement in Risk Assessments and Method Statements
CSCS/ CPCS (Plant tickets would be and advantage but not essential)
Minimum 3 years proven background as a site foreman
The ideal candidate for this position will already have a working gang but this is not essential.
£220 - £270 per shift (DOE) + van & fuel card.
If you are interested in this position please call Ollie for a confidential chat on ***** *** *** or click apply below.
Other skills/qualifications required