Gateman/Traffic Marshall - Camberley, Surrey
|Date Posted:||May 28, 2019||Closing Date:||Jun 27, 2019|
|Job Status:||Expired||Last Updated:||May 28, 2019|
|Location:||Surrey (Camberley)||Salary/Rate:||£12 P/H|
AVOLON ARE LOOKING FOR A GATEMAN/TRAFFIC MARSHALL FOR A RESIDENTIAL HOUSING SITE IN CAMBERLEY, SURREY!
WILL BE WORKING ON A HIGH PROFILE PROJECT SO CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO HAVE MINIMUM 3 YEARS' EXPERIENCE, BE ABLE TO USE A TABLET AND HAVE A TRAFFIC MARSHALL TICKET!
***CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO SUBMIT A CV AND BE AVAILABLE TO INTERVIEW!***
Hours: 9 per day
Duration: 18 months' work
Job role as a Vehicle Banksman:
• Directing inbound and outbound site traffic
• Organising deliveries of plant and material
• Communicating with site managers and delivery drivers
Requirements and experience:
• Valid CSCS Card
• Valid Traffic Banksman / Marshall ticket
• 3 years’ previous experience
• Able to commute to Camberley on a daily basis
Interested? Just click ‘apply now’!
Other skills/qualifications required
Traffic Marshall Ticket
Sorry, this listing has expired.Search Jobs