Groundworks Foreman - Wantage, Oxfordshire
|Date Posted:||Jun 6, 2019||Closing Date:||Jul 6, 2019|
|Job Status:||Expired||Last Updated:||Jun 6, 2019|
|Location:||Oxfordshire (Wantage)||Salary/Rate:||£230 per day (Van & Fuel card)|
Groundwork Foreman - Wantage, Oxfordshire
Pay: £230 per day (Van & Fuel Card)
The ideal candidate will have a strong background working on residential projects and have proven experience.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of site reporting to senior site managers and your contracts manager only.
• Allocating duties to site operatives
• Managing health and safety on site including providing inductions
• Maintaining daily records of site activities and liaise with the Site Manager to produce information for progress reports
• Ensure all site workers are wearing appropriate PPE at all times
• Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• SSSTS/ SMSTS
• FIRST AID
• CSCS/ CPCS (Plant tickets would be and advantage but not essential)
• Minimum 3 years proven background as a site foreman
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please click "apply" or call the office on ***** *** ***.
Other skills/qualifications required
CSCS / CPCS
SSSTS / SMSTS
Sorry, this listing has expired.Search Jobs